Free Teen Depression Webinar
What parents need to know – and the new danger of social media and live-streaming
Facebook Live and other live-streaming social media give teens the opportunity to broadcast their suicide attempts. How can parents help teens with depression and how can they address this latest threat?
You’ll hear – and be able to ask questions – about
• how to recognize depression in teens
• special areas of concern: self-injury, bullying, suicide, and livestreaming social media
• when and how to get help
• what's involved in depression treatment
• what to do when a teen is reluctant to seek help
• resources that are available to you and your family.
Join us for our live webcast at 3PM ET/12PM PT on Wednesday, May 3rd with experts Jessica Feinberg, LICSW and Dana Sarvey, MD from the Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment (ART) Program at McLean Hospital in Belmont, MA.